More on Support
This in-app browser allows you to access a wide range of support resources for the app. Just click the appropriate button on the left. Most of the choices require an internet connection from your device. The functions available are:
- "Show Welcome Tutorial" - restart the welcome introduction shown when the app is used for the first time. This is local and does not need an internet connection.
- "Release Notes (Version Changes)" - displays the history of changes made to the app.
- "An Introduction to Richer or Poorer" - a features overview linked to all of the detailed help pages for the app. Come here for a complete run-down on what you can do with the app.
- "Answers to User Questions (FAQ)" - sometimes people have asked me questions which are not covered in the introduction. If it seems like it may be useful for other people I will include it here.
- "Import Export File Format" - detailed information on how to access the Export files and the internal format of them.
- "Latest News from CleverInfo" - a blog on what is happening now in the CleverInfo universe including upcoming app updates, new apps etc.
- "More about CleverInfo" - information on what else we do at CleverInfo, our other apps, what's brewing and how we could work together on building your next great idea into an app.
- "Email the Developer" - use an in-app mail agent to send us suggestions for updates or new features, notify us of a bug that needs stomping on, or just to just say Hi.
- "Recommend to Friends" - use the in-app mail agent to send an email to a friend with a link to finding this app on the App Store. We don't get a copy of the email - it is between the two of you.
You will also come to this screen automatically if you tap the "HELP" button at the top of any screen. The appropriate on-line help file (just like this one) will be displayed.